What does a study of religion involve?
- What are facts, opinions and beliefs?
- What does a study of RE involve?
- What do I know about major world religions?
- What can I find out about major world religions?
- What are the beliefs and teachings of one major world religion?
- What are my personal perspectives on religious beliefs such as belief in God?
- What gives me a sense of identity?
- Who are my heroes?
What makes someone inspirational?
- Why is Maria Gomez inspirational?
- What connects Maria Gomez and Oscar Romero?
- Who is Desmond Tutu?
- What did he do to make a difference?
- What happened to Malala Yousafzai?
- Who is Steve Chalke & why is he important?
- How can we compare two inspirational people?
Why is Martin Luther King important?
- Who is Martin Luther King?
- What were his beliefs?
- What injustices was he fighting?
- How racist was American society?
- How & why did he use non-violent protest?
- What impact did he have?
What do Buddhists believe?
- Why was Siddattha Gotama so special?
- What happened to change his life?
- What are the Buddha’s main teachings?
- What is the Eightfold Path?
- Why is meditation important?
- What is it like to be a Buddhist Monk?
What is the significance of pilgrimage?
- What do we mean by a journey through life?
- What do we need for our journey through life?
- What is a pilgrimage?
- Why is a pilgrimage important to believers?
- Where & why do believers go on a pilgrimage?
- What is Hajj?
Why might places of worship be important?
- What is symbolism?
- What are the main features of a church?
- What are the features of a mosque?
- What is similar & different about these places of worship?
- Why are religious symbols important?
- How might different faiths worship together?
- How can we create a place of worship in the classroom?