What qualities does a product for the school canteen need?
• How can research be used to help develop recipes for a particular need?
• How can a traditional sweet cake be adapted to make a hand-held savoury snack?
• How can the target user be used to identify the success of an outcome
• What is cross contamination and how is it related to risk assessment in food technology?
• How can we compare existing products to help when developing recipe ideas?
• How can we use information gathering to adapt an existing recipe?
• Why is it important to demonstrate accuracy and precision when preparing different vegetables?
• How can we create a specification suitable for a particular need?
• Why is trialling a product important when developing recipes?